That this House:
- Notes the Government has stated that the post-construction CBD and South East Light Rail bus timetable will be released as little as four weeks before the completion of the light rail.
- Notes the current estimated travel time for the CBD and South East Light Rail is approximately twice the travel time of current bus services that complete the same journey.
- Condemns the Government for its failure to adequately consult the community about the future of eastern suburbs buses.
- Calls on the Government to provide significant warning to the community for any changes made to any eastern suburbs bus routes following the completion of the light rail.
- Calls on the Government to rule out any cuts to bus services in the eastern suburbs.